Welcome to Somerforde
Somerforde is a residential care home providing accommodation for up to 30 older people. Nursing care and support is provided by the local community nursing team.
The most up to date CQC inspection report of April 2018 is available on the CQC website.
At Someforde we aim to provide a fabulous home from home that:
- Ensures a continuously high standard of person-centred care
- Maximises independence
- Encourages an emphasis on choice
- Provides varied and stimulating activities
- Is run by friendly and experienced staff
- Home cooked food, with meat and fish sourced from Mato’s butcher and Jacksons fishmongers.
At Somerforde we have adopted the latest technology in order to provide the best care.
Our Care planning system helps us to tailor care to each individual, giving each of our resident’s choice to plan daily routines and any preferences.
Our primary concern is to provide an environment and atmosphere conducive to health and wellbeing.
In addition to residential care, we can also offer daycare by individual arrangement.
We aim to be progressive and pre-emptive in working with all new and existing guidance for improving the care given to our residents